Ferry Booking Croatia
Is it worth purchasing a ferry ticket online?
One of the frequently asked questions in tourist offices is how to get from Croatia to Greece. The answer is either that there is no way or it's too complicated to fit in the same sentence. It doesn't have to be that way, because the answer is simple: by ferry.
By taking a ferry to Greece, you would have to switch ferries in Italy because there is no direct ferry line from Croatia to Montenegro, Albania or Greece. Fortunately, Absolute Croatia has got on-line ferry booking service where you can book all needed tickets and just switch ferries without having to look for a ferry office at the port. Easy as that!
To check prices and availability, select a ticket type (return, one-way or multi trips)and number of passengers. Continue to enter a departing date (available dates will be shown in the calendar) and your means of transportation (with vehicle or on foot). The price will depend on the type of cabin or seat you choose afterwords.
Book a ferry with Absolute Croatia
A quick, easy and secure way to make your ferry booking in Croatia!
Partnered with www.aferry.co.uk - Member of The Passenger Shipping Association - Secured by Thawte SSL
CONNECTING FERRY LINES
Ferries from Croatia to Italy and Greece with a few clicks!
CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
Visa • Visa Electron • Maestro • Mastercard
Complete list of ferry lines from/to Croatia
For more convenient use of the ferry booking system, here is the complete list of all ferry starting points and possible destinations covered by it. It may help you to visualise and plan your journey before booking your ferry tickets on-line.
Some lines are not direct, but have several stops before reaching the end destination (e.g. Rijeka - Dubrovnik is actually Rijeka - Split - Stari Grad - Korcula - Sobra - Dubrovnik) - because of that, we have prepared a map to visualise ferry lines. Same colour represents same line.
Please bear in mind that some ferry lines are seasonal and do not operate whole year.
Some lines may be cancelled, modified or new one added by their operators at any time. We will keep an eye out and inform you if this happens, so you could plan your journey right.
Unfortunately, at the moment you can't use ferry booking system to book a ferry ticket to smaller islands. For complete information and ferry timetables on local Croatia ferry lines, visit:
Ferries from Italy
- Ancona - Hvar (Hvar Is.), Split, Ancona, Stari Grad (Hvar Is.), Zadar
- Bari - Bar, Corfu, Dubrovnik, Durres, Igoumenitsa, Patras
- Venice - Mali Losinj (Lussino), Pula (Pola), Porec, Rabac, Rovinj (Rovigno), Umag (Umago)
Ferries From Montenegro
- Bar - Bari
Ferries From Greece
- Brindisi - Corfu, Durres, Igoumenitsa, Patras, Vlore
- Corfu - Bari, Brindisi
- Igoumenitsa - Bari, Brindisi
- Patras - Bari, Brindisi
Ferries From Croatia
- Dubrovnik - Bari, Korcula, Rijeka, Sobra (Mljet Is.), Split, Stari Grad (Hvar Is.)
- Hvar (Hvar Is.) - Ancona
- Korcula - Dubrovnik, Rijeka, Sobra (Mljet Is.), Split, Stari Grad (Hvar Is.)
- Mali Losinj (Lussino) - Venice
- Pula (Pola) - Venice
- Porec - Venice
- Rabac - Venice
- Rijeka - Dubrovnik, Korcula, Sobra, Split, Stari Grad (Hvar Is.)
- Rovinj (Rovigno) - Venice
- Sobra (Mljet Is.) - Dubrovnik, Korcula, Rijeka, Split, Stari Grad (Hvar Is.)
- Split - Ancona, Dubrovnik, Korcula, Rijeka, Sobra (Mljet Is.)
- Stari Grad - Ancona, Dubrovnik, Korcula (Korcula Is.), Rijeka, Sobra (Mljet Is.)
- Umag (Umago) - Venice
- Zadar - Ancona
Ferries From Albania
- Durres - Bari, Brindisi
- Vlore - Brindisi