The Ronald Brown Memorial House was opened his honor after his tragic death in 1996 in a plane crash. In Dubrovnik it is better known as Dulcic-Masle-Pulitika gallery.
Last updated on Saturday, 17 February 2018
The beautiful house next to the Rector's palace was renovated by the US Government and serves as a memorial to Secretary of Commerce Ronald Brown who died in a plane crash flying to Dubrovnik in 1996. It was opened so that the public could appreciate the works of three important Dubrovnik artists – Ivo Dulčić, Antun Masle and Đuro Pulitika.
Not much (enough) attention is given to this art gallery but we encourage you to visit it and also proceed to the main building of the Museum of Modern Art located outside the city walls on Ploče.
Address & contact details
- Street: Držićeva poljana 1
- Postcode: 20000
- City: Dubrovnik
- Telephone: +385 (0)20 323 172
- Adults 80kn
- Groups 60kn (10+ pax)
- Students/pupils 25kn
- Free entrance during the Night of Museums.
- * Stated prices include all city owned museums:
- The Rector's Palace, Maritime Museum, Ethnographic Museum, Archeological museum, House of Marin Drzic, Art gallery Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik natural history museum, Dulcic-Masle-Pulitika gallery, Atellier Pulitika
- 09.00 am - 8.00 pm
- Closed on Mondays